Project Name: Replacement of Pitched Roof Coverings
Client/Location: Edinburgh Primary School, Walthamstow, London, E17 8QR
Contract Administrator: NPS London Ltd
Contract Value: £158,000
Contract Dates: July 2018 – October 2018
Scope of Works:
- Renewal of Pitched Roof Coverings With new Marley Fibre cement slates.
- New thermal insulation to current building regs
- Installation of New deepflow guttering
- Installation of New Lead box gutters
- Removal and re-instatement of AC Units
- New Velux automated roof windows
- Internal decorations to ceilings.
The key challenges on this project revolved around the close liaison with neighbouring properties to erect the scaffolding to undertake the works. In addition to this the programme was tailored to complete all school facing elevations during the school holidays. During term time all internal works were completed at weekends. The whole project was delivered on time and to the satisfaction of the School and the LB of Waltham Forest.